Resorts Casino Hotel
Resorts Casino Hotel, a Mohegan Sun Property, boasts a prime location spanning 11 acres at the northern end of the famed Atlantic City Boardwalk, with 310 feet of Boardwalk frontage overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. There are 942 guest rooms and suites in two hotel towers, an 83,016 square-foot casino, two theaters, six restaurants along with Quickbites Food Court with five eateries, two VIP player lounges, a casino bar, indoor-outdoor swimming pool, health club and spa, salon, and retail shops.
Guest accommodations are located in two hotel towers: the original oceanfront, 15 story Ocean Tower and the 27-story luxury Rendezvous Tower. These are connected by an expansive Grand Lobby graced by an impressive central dome.
- Rendezvous Tower: Featuring 404 standard guest rooms and 58 suites, the Rendezvous Tower's rooms are the largest on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City. This soaring tower includes panoramic views and a sophisticated atmosphere with all the comfort and amenities guests expect of the Resorts Casino experience.
- Ocean Tower: The prime beachfront location affords breathtaking views of the ocean and sand, Boardwalk and back bays from its 480 guest rooms which include 45 mini suites, 21 Jacuzzi suites, 15 parlor suites, and one presidential suite.
Ocean Tower is home to the resorts's intimate Screening Room and two exclusive players clubs, the Epic and Paramount Clubs. It also provides guests convenient access to the spa and fitness center, indoor/outdoor pool, sun deck, dining level, casino, gift shops, Boardwalk and beach.
Gaming guests will find non-stop action in the 80,016 square-foot casino, where more than 70 table games and 1,574 slot machines are open 24 hours a day. Among the highlights:
- Hollywood Hills High Limit Slot Area
- Margaritaville-themed casino gaming space
- Earn: through the resort's partnership with Mohegan Gaming Advisors, comp dollars are also redeemable at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut and Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs in Pennsylvania.
Fun is a full-time pursuit at Reosrt's Casino Hotel. Nightlife (and day) options include:
- Entertainment Venues: The resort routinely hosts headliners in its 1,350 seat showroom, the Superstar Theater, while more intimate events are staged in the 300 seat Screening Room.
- Bar One: Find your fun in Bar One - Resorts' casino lounge open 7 days a week. Located on the casino floor just steps from the hotel lobby, Bar One is the perfect place to unwind with a glass of wine or turn up the action with our specialty cocktails and live entertainment.
- Epic & Paramount VIP Player's Club Lounges: Located off the Hollywood Hills high limit slot area on the casino floor, these two exclusive lounges offer a sophisticated, sleek retreat for club members, with a menu that changes daily, large selection of beverages, and multiple TV screens.
- Landshark Bar: The deck at the Landshark Beach Bar features a new bar for beach-side parties! Get your frozen concoctions to beer to margaritas, righ on the sand complete with a fire pit for nightly beach campfires and relaxing in new beach furniture. Also, enjoy live music and entertainment 7 nights a week!
- Jimmy Buffett's Maragaritaville: Escape to Margaritaville Atlantic City, located inside the Resorts Hotel Casino. The bar features a stage for nightly live entertainment, a tiki bar and Buffett-inspired accent pieces throughout including a giant blender at the entrance.
Resorts Casino Hotel offers culinary options to suit all tastes and occasions.
- Capriccio: Gourmet Italian cuisine overlooking the ocean; annually rated by Zagat as one of America's top restaurants, serving dinner, tapas and Sunday brunch.
- Cielo Wine Bar: Located at the entrance to Capriccio, Cielo is an intimate wine bar that embraces the spirit of hospitality through great food and drink.
- Gallagher's Steakhouse: Traditional dry-aged steaks and seafood prepared on an open-flame mesquite grill and served in a dark-wood setting inspired by the New York City original.
- Eastwind: Simple Mainland Chinese food expertly prepared by the resort's Asian chef, including perennial favorites and interesting savory combinations. Located righ off the Boardwalk, Eastwind offers great views and counter seating.
- Guests looking for a quick casual bite can visit, Quick Bites food court, conveniently located on the casino floor and features five eateries
- Dunkin Donuts: An American favorite since 1950 for coffee an baked goods.
- The Original Soup Man: Founded in 1984 by Al Yeganeh of New York City's legendary Soup Kitchen International.
- Ruby's Diner: The premier 1940's - style family restaurant, serving award winning burgers, salads, fountain treats and dinner specials.
- Famous Famiglia Pizza: One of America's fastest-growing pizza chains, specializing in authentic New York City-style pizza since 1986.
- Haagen-Dazs: Super-premium ice cream world-renowned for its delicious density.
- Breadsticks Cafe & Grill: Salads, burgers, sandwiches, grilled favorites, copper-oven specialties and breakfast, served with a world famous Boardwalk view.
- Gallagher's Burger Bar: A Big Apple classic, specializing in innovative appetizers, sandwiches, and burgers ground from Gallagher's own dry-aged beef.
- LandShark Bar & Grill: The only year-round full-service bar and restaurant on the sand side of the Boardwalk. Featuring nightly entertainment and inspired by the great "beach joints" that once dotted the Atlantic Coast, the venue features retractable walls to provide spectacular views fo the ocean and places guests in the center of the action on the beach and Boardwalk.
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville: Weather guests are looking for a "cheeseburger in paradise" or a surf & turf meal, you're sure to find it at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. Specializing in all sorts of seafood, the seasonal exterior deck on the Boardwalk will allow guests to enjoy alfresco dining or a drink topped off with a gentle ocean breeze.
Convention and Meeting Space
Resorts offers superior quality accommodations at half the price of Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, DC or New York City. In August of 2015, Resorts unveiled the Resorts Conference Center. This new, multi-faceted convention and event space adds an additional 12,000 square feet of meeting space and 12 more conference rooms.
The showpiece of the Resorts Conference Center is the Atlantic Ballroom, a 6,500 square foot function room with a multi-use pre-function area. The new conference center brings the total offerings at Resorts to 24 meeting and function rooms with more than 64,000 square feet of usable space. Fourteen of those meeting rooms feature natural light and ocean views. Eleven breakout rooms keep productivity high with built-in 90" LED monitors, drop-down screens and LCDs. Two theaters offer seating for 1350 and 345 with state-of-the-art sound and light technology.
For More Information
Resorts Casino Hotel
1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Group Sales: 609-340-7850
Room Reservations: 1-800-334-6378