Atlantic City Fact Sheets
Atlantic City Boating & Fishing
How We Do It:
Boating and fishing go hand in hand with the southern New Jersey shore. Listed below are a
few companies in the area offering boat cruises and tours, as well as rentals for fishing and
- In the mood for a cruise? Hop aboard Cruisin 1 of Atlantic City Cruises, Inc., and enjoy daily skyline, marine mammal and calm water adventures. Located in Gardner’s Basin, private parties and corporate outings are available.
(609) 347-7600; www.atlanticcitycruises.com
- Atlantic City Fishing & Dive Center offers a variety of sport fishing charters, party boats, diving excursions and sightseeing cruises. Located at New Jersey Avenue and the Bay in Atlantic City.
(609) 926-5353; www.missac.com
- Babu Sport Fishing Charters offer fishing and cruising aboard a 26” center console catamaran. Trips from four to twelve hours are available.
(410) 320-9351; www.babucharters.com
- Cape May Whale Watcher is the largest and fastest whale and dolphin watcher in NJ and the only boat to guarantee marine mammal sightings.
(609) 884-5445; www.capemaywhalewatcher.com
- Highroller Fishing offers fun family back bay fishing. Private charters are available.
(609) 348-FISH; www.highrollerfishing.com
- Jessie O’Fishing is sure to offer a great time. Located in Margate, daily trips for open boat or private group charters are available.
(609) 412-3635; www.jessieofishing.com
- Kammerman’s Atlantic City Marina specializes in yacht rentals for private use and the Atlantic Starr, a 46-foot boat offering all kinds of fishing. Located at Massachusetts and the Bay.
(609) 348-8418; www.kammermansmarina.com
- Keeper Back Bay Fishing offers 4-hour back bay fishing trips, party cruises and evening cruises, all aboard a 50-foot pontoon boat.
- Ray Scotts Dock offers boat rentals of all speeds and sizes, kayak rentals, bay and off shore charters, and fishing parties.
(609) 822-9302; www/rayscottsdock.com
- Spirit of Cape May is a 110ft. mini cruise ship sailing from Cape May. Cocktail party and sightseeing/dolphin watching cruises are available.
(609) 884-5445; www/spiritofcapemay.com