Atlantic City Fact Sheets
Atlantic City Shopping
How We Do It:
Shopping has taken its place aside gaming as a must-do pastime. High-end establishments, name-brand outlets and traditional Boardwalk options now abound.
- Providing the area's largest selection of quality gear for hunting, fishing, camping, boating, and more, Atlantic City’s Bass Pro Shops also features a wide variety of wildlife mounts and a large aquarium. A unique experience for the entire family.
- Central Square is located where Central Avenue meets Route 9 in Linwood. With everything from fine cigars to jewelry and clothing boutiques, this shopping center is one of the area’s most popular places to shop.
(609) 926-1000; www.shopcentralsquare.com
- Consumer Square, located on Wrangleboro Road in Mays Landing, has everything from Old Navy to Manhattan Bagel and boasts big names like Target, Best Buy, Ulta and Kohl’s.
- Hamilton Commons, located on the Black Horse Pike in Hamilton Township, is the talk of the town, boasting stores like Hobby Lobby, Chuck E Cheese, Marshalls, Five Below and Regal Movie Theatre.
- Hamilton Mall, located in Mays Landing, is the largest indoor mall in all of Atlantic and Cape May Counties. The mall boasts more than 100 stores, a restaurant, an international food court and a custom-made Deep Sea Carousel.
(609) 646-8326; www.shophamilton.com
- The Playground is a retail, dining and entertainment complex on the Boardwalk, across from Caesars Atlantic City.
(609) 345 3100; www.playgroundpierac.com
- Tanger Outlets The Walk is a 15-city block retail and dining district between the Boardwalk and the Atlantic City Convention Center and includes Coach, Polo, Aldo, H&M, Nike, Pandora, Michael Kors and the Beef Jerky Outlet just to name a few.
(609) 343-0081; www.tangeroutlet.com/atlanticcity
- Atlantic Avenue in Atlantic City offers a plethora of establishments including hair salons and barber shops, ethnic eateries, Game Stop, a furniture store, pharmacies and much more.
- The Atlantic City Boardwalk and casinos are also great places to shop. They offer everything from jewelry and designer clothing to the classic Boardwalk T-shirt and souvenir shops.