Atlantic City Fact Sheets
Atlantic City Golf
How We Do It:
From seaside links with breathtaking views to parkland-style fairways nestled in the heart of the pinelands, the Atlantic City area is home to many of the finest public golf courses on the East Coast. A few include:
- Founded in 1897, Atlantic City Country Club is one of America’s oldest and most prestigious golf clubs and home to many firsts, including being the “Birthplace of the Birdie,” as well as the site where the term “Eagle” was coined. The course has a tradition of fast and firm greens with uncompromising playing conditions and its bayside setting is reminiscent of the historic links in Scotland and Ireland. It has also been named the #1 Public Golf Course in the state of New Jersey by Golf Week, Golf Magazine and Golf Digest.
900 Shore Road, Northfield
- A once private club, Ballamor Golf Club is a golfer's sanctuary. Carefully carved out of gently rolling land and dense woods, the course uniquely blends traditional architecture with subtle modern-day nuances succinctly capturing the distinct beauty of this 350-acre property. Ballamor is located just off the AC Expressway, Exit 9.
6071 English Creek Avenue, Egg Harbor Township
- Located only minutes from the fun and excitement of Atlantic City, Hamilton Trails is a regulation-length, 9-hole course perfect for the novice and seasoned player alike. Golfers can enjoy 9 holes in about 2 ½ hours or choose to play a second round at an attractive replay rate.
620 Harbor Avenue, Mays Landing
- Harbor Pines, located in Egg Harbor Township, is a 530 acre parkland-style course featuring generous fairways, distinctive bunkers and large undulating greens. The course also offers seven sets of tees and three separate practice areas.
500 St. Andrews Drive, Egg Harbor Township
- Staying true to its historic Scottish roots, The Links at Brigantine Beach offers breathtaking bay views, native marsh and gently rolling, nearly treeless terrain. With prevailing sea breezes and carefully placed concave bunkers, this 18-hole, par 72 course provides an exciting and ever-changing experience for golfers of all skill levels.
1075 North Shore Drive, Brigantine
- Mays Landing Golf Club is located on 175 acres in the pristine pinelands of Atlantic County. The tree-lined fairways and wide landing areas were designed with both novice and advanced golfers in mind.
1855 Cates Road, Mays Landing
- McCullough’s Emerald Gold Links is an 18-hole championship golf course that combines the traditions and features of both old and new, with a distinctly Irish-Scottish golfing experience in its wide open fairways, tricky powerful winds, remarkable grass mounds and bunkers, vast natural waste areas, and true undulating greens. With water on five holes and the region’s only 100-foot elevations changes, players can enjoy tremendous vistas, along with challenging play.
3016 Ocean Heights Avenue, Egg Harbor Township
- Ron Jaworski’s Blue Heron Pines Golf Club offers 18 holes of championship golf. Designed by Stephen Kay, the course takes full advantage of the beauty of the pinelands, with majestic tree lines framing breathtaking vistas.
550 Country Club Drive, Egg Harbor City
- Built in and around an old sand quarry, Scotland Run offers a distinctive blend of wooded, quarry and links-style holes. The most unique characteristics include expansive waste areas and an imposing display of cliffs. Scotland Run is open year-round for daily fee play.
2626 Fries Mill Road, Williamstown
- Shore Gate Golf Club is a par 72 premiere championship golf course. Its scenic beauty and exquisite design have quickly made it among the most favorite golf courses in South Jersey and provides one of the region’s most spectacular parkland course experiences.
35 School House Lane, Ocean View
- Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club offers two historic courses to choose from, the links styled Bay Course or the challenging forest lined Pines Course. Seaview is the current host of the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
401 S. New York Road, Galloway
- Hailed as one of New Jersey's best public golf courses, Twisted Dune is a links-style course with twisting landscapes, dramatic elevations and contoured fairways, offering a challenging, yet supremely playable 18-hole design.
2101 Ocean Heights Avenue, Egg Harbor Township
The Greater Atlantic City Golf Association, with its many years of experience and knowledge, has 18 top-rated, championship golf courses along with distinct golf package providers. These companies work to constantly improve Greater Atlantic City’s golf package offerings and solidify the area as one of the nation’s premier golf destinations. For information, visit www.playacgolf.com
- Vineyard Golf at Renault Winery is a unique 7,000 yard championship golf course with majestic views of the vineyards and orchards as it meanders subtly through the Pinelands. Meticulously maintained tees, fairways, greens and ponds accentuate the high quality of Renault.
75 North Bremen Avenue, Egg Harbor City