Atlantic City Fact Sheets
Atlantic City Golf
How We Do It:
From seaside links with breathtaking views to parkland-style fairways nestled in the heart of the pinelands, the Atlantic City area is home to many of the finest public golf courses on the East Coast. A few include:
- Founded in 1897, Atlantic City Country Club is one of America’s oldest and most prestigious golf clubs and home to many firsts, including being the “Birthplace of the Birdie,” as well as the site where the term “Eagle” was coined. The course has a tradition of fast and firm greens with uncompromising playing conditions and its bayside setting is reminiscent of the historic links in Scotland and Ireland. It has also been named the #1 Public/Daily Fee Golf Course in the state of New Jersey.
900 Shore Road, Northfield
- Ballamor Golf Club, a once private club, was named the 4th best public course in New Jersey by Golf Magazine. The course uniquely blends traditional architecture with subtle modern-day nuances succinctly capturing the distinct beauty of the property. Open to the public year-round for daily fee play and group outings. Ballamor is located just off the AC Expressway Exit 9.
6071 English Creek Avenue, Egg Harbor Township
- Ron Jaworski’s Blue Heron Pines Golf Club offers 18 holes of championship golf and a trend-setting golf club. Opened in 1993, Blue Heron Pines established and maintains the tone for upscale daily-fee golf at the Jersey Shore, with more than 6,800 yards of exquisite fairways, manicured greens, water and strategically placed bunkers.
550 W. Country Club Drive, Cologne
- Located only minutes from the fun and excitement of Atlantic City, Hamilton Trails is a regulation-length, 9-hole course perfect for the novice and seasoned player alike. Golfers can enjoy 9 holes in about 2 ½ hours or choose to play a second round at an attractive replay rate.
620 Harbor Avenue, Mays Landing
- Harbor Pines winds around the perimeter of a heavily wooded 520-acre site in Egg Harbor Township. Dubbed a “diamond tiara” by Golf Magazine, the course offers five sets of tees, breathtaking vistas, a spectacular 20,000-square-foot clubhouse and 17 acres of water.
500 St. Andrews Drive, Egg Harbor Township
- Staying true to its historic Scottish roots, The Links at Brigantine Beach offers breathtaking bay views, native marsh and gently rolling, nearly treeless terrain. With prevailing sea breezes and carefully placed concave bunkers, this 18-hole, par 72 course provides an exciting and ever-changing experience for golfers of all skill levels.
1075 North Shore Drive, Brigantine
- Mays Landing Golf Club is located on 175 acres in the pristine pinelands of Atlantic County. The tree-lined fairways and wide landing areas were designed with both novice and advanced golfers in mind. Since its founding in 1962, the course has been consistently improved and updated, enhancing overall length and playability.
1855 Cates Road, Mays Landing
- McCullough’s Emerald Gold Links is a public 18-hole championship golf course that combines the traditions and features of both old and new, with a distinctly Irish-Scottish golfing experience in its wide open fairways, tricky powerful winds, remarkable grass mounds and bunkers, vast natural waste areas, and true undulating greens. With water on five holes and the region’s only 100-foot elevations changes, players can enjoy tremendous vistas, along with challenging play.
3016 Ocean Heights Avenue, Egg Harbor Township
- Built in and around an old sand quarry, Scotland Run offers a distinctive blend of wooded, quarry and links-style holes. The most unique characteristics include expansive waste areas and an imposing display of cliffs. Scotland Run is also a 4 ½ star winner of Golf Digest.
2626 Fries Mill Road, Williamstown
- Situated on 245 acres of pristine forest, Shore Gate Golf Club is a par 72 premiere championship golf course. Its scenic beauty and exquisite design have quickly made it among the most favorite golf courses in South Jersey and provides one of the region’s most spectacular parkland course experiences.
35 School House Lane, Ocean View
- Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club offers two historic courses to choose from, the links styled Bay Course or the challenging forest lined Pines Course. Situated in the charming seaside town of Galloway, historic Stockton Seaview is the only golf and spa resort on the New Jersey Shore and home to the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
401 S. New York Road, Galloway
- Twisted Dune offers a visually stunning golf experience of 7,200 yards, featuring four par 5s at over 500 yards, ten par 4s and four par 3s.
2101 Ocean Heights Avenue, Egg Harbor Township
The Greater Atlantic City Golf Association, with its many years of experience and knowledge, has 17 championship golf courses along with distinct golf package providers. These companies work to constantly improve Greater Atlantic City’s golf package offerings, and solidify the area as one of the nation’s premier golf destinations. For information, visit www.playacgolf.com
- Vineyard Golf at Renault Winery is a unique 7,000 yard championship golf course with majestic views of the vineyards and orchards as it meanders subtly through the Pinelands. Meticulously maintained tees, fairways, greens and ponds accentuate the high quality of Renault.
75 North Bremen Avenue, Egg Harbor City